The Llandudno Primary School mission is to offer a holistic education of the highest quality and relevance to children from diverse backgrounds.
To treat each child as an individual and take into account the differences between individual children in our planning and our dealings with them.
We create opportunities for each child to grow in understanding of itself and the world around it in an atmosphere of tolerance, understanding and love.
- A commitment to quality in all spheres of learning and activity.
- Developing an awareness of ecological responsibility.
- Individual value, non–racism, non–sexism, cultural and religious tolerance.
- A balanced education for the whole child: intellectual, social, physical and spiritual.
- Mutual respect and tolerance.
- Relevance to our time, our society and the children’s needs and aspirations