Private music lessons are offered at the cost of R135 per half hour lessons.
There is an option of group singing which is at a cost of R85 per lesson.
If you would like your child to take part in music lessons you can fill in an enrollment form or email our Head of Music, Ms Smith. We work on an 8 lesson term basis.
Music teachers are paid direct by either EFT or CASH.
All fees are payable in advance and one full term’s termination notice is required.
- Piano – Tracy Whittle
- Guitar and Ukulele – Angus Davidson
- Voice training – Sade’ Ross
- Violin and Viola – Sam Smith
- Recorder – Sam Smith
• All music pupils are required to show commitment to the subject by practicing regularly and by purchasing/hiring the necessary instruments or having access to a piano/keyboards at home or outside school.
• Pupils must bring their sheet music and instruments to lessons where required.
• As there is often a great demand for music lessons, we need your parental co-operation in assisting your children with their above commitments. This is necessary as our aim is for your child to enjoy music and reach the required level to be able to perform proficiently.
All children not accommodated immediately for lessons will be notified and kept on a waiting list for the first opening. If you have any queries please email Sam Smith, Head of Music at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download our 2019 Music enrollment form below.